2016 International Indigenous Research Conference
Our November 2016 conference was structured around Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga's key research themes for the next five years;
- Whai Rawa – Prosperous Indigenous Economies
- Te Tai Ao – Healthy Natural Environments
- Mauri Ora – Indigenous Human Flourishing
- Mahi Auaha – Creative Indigenous Innovation
- Te Reo me Ngā Tikanga Māori – Thriving Indigenous Languages and Cultures
These five thematic areas and the conference itself was supported and delivered through a programme of Te Reo me Ngā Tikanga Māori.