Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga (NPM) will be holding its 7th Biennial 2016 International Indigenous Conference in Tāmaki Makaurau - Auckland, from 15th - 18th November this year.
Previous NPM conferences have been held in Auckland to wide acclaim - highlighting not only our mutual indigeneity, but also the multidisciplinary approach that is essential for indigenous development.
The conference themes are:
- Whai Rawa – Prosperous Indigenous Economies
- Te Tai Ao – Healthy Natural Environments
- Mauri Ora – Indigenous Human Flourishing
- Mahi Auaha - Creative Indigenous Innovation
- Te Reo me Ngā Tikanga Māori - Thriving Indigenous Languages & Cultures
Our call for abstracts will open very shortly, along with the announcement of a number of national and international keynote speakers and an outline of some new and exciting developments.
So please stay tuned - updates to follow! Link to the conference website here and sign up to recieve our latest updates.