2018 Conference Abstract Submissions Open Now
Early-bird abstract submissions for this years International Indigenous Research Conference are now open!
NPM's 8th Biennial Conference - Indigenous Futures - is being held from the 13-16 November in Tāmaki Makaurau - Auckland, and this year we have instigated an early-bird period for abstract submissions.
This will allow those who are already prepared to submit their abstracts for consideration, to gain early acceptance and entry into the 2018 event.
Deadline for early-bird abstract submissions is Monday 2 April, and these people will be notified of the panels decision by Friday 20 April (note that general abstract submissions will continue to 1 June).
Important dates to remember
- 9 March - Abstract Submissions Open
- 2 April - Early-bird Abstract Submissions Close
- 20 April - Early-bird Abstract Notifications
- 1 June - General Abstract Submissions Close
- 20 June - General Abstract Notifications
- 1 August - Early-bird Registrations Close
- 1 October - General Conference Registrations Close
- 12 November - Pre-Conference Workshops
- 13 November - Conference pōwhiri and opening keynotes
- 16 November - Conference closes